About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
My journey before and after bariatric surgery.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Night...Sleepless Night?

This won't be a long post.  I've had a terrible time finding time to write lately.  I've had no time.... the semester has begun and it's been crazy busy.  I'm working my original job still, but only 1/2 time in the mornings.  Now I have begun 1/2 time in a new position in the afternoons - same building, but completely different type of work, learning a completely new set of job duties.  It's wonderful work, but takes a lot of brainpower and trying to remember everything I'm having to learn without messing it all up.  And of course, I maintain my other 1/2 time job as well, two evenings a week.

I haven't had time to share how Eli's school year is going and I haven't had time to write about the fact that the sleepless nights are continuing.  Tonight is one such night.  It's currently 11 p.m. and Eli's still up.  He hasn't been able to settle down yet tonight. Believe me...we've tried!

So, after trying other things to get him to relax and calm down, I've tried another tactic.  I stuck him on the treadmill and he just spent 30 minutes doing a major, pre-set workout.  I'm praying it burns off all the excess energy that's been preventing him from sleeping.

I'm going to go tuck him in now...again.

Please please please please....please sleep baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment