About Me

My photo
Ohio, United States
My journey before and after bariatric surgery.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CHANGING ELI'S WORLD BLOG SITE

Good morning!

I have had so many people tell me over the last year that they cannot comment on  blog posts for Eli's World or subscribe to the blog because blogger.com doesn't allow those options unless the person creates their own blog account.  Not many people want to do that!  So I have decided to change blogging sites and move the Eli's World to Wordpress, another free blogging site.  I believe you will be able to leave comments and (hopefully) subscribe to the blog if you wish, so that new posts will be emailed directly to you.

The new URL is https://elisworldpddnos.wordpress.com/

Check it out!!

This blog will remain active - I'm not taking the blog down.  Feel free to continue to utilize the past year's posts if you find them helpful.  However, any NEW posts will be created at the new site.

As always, thanks for all the support and love!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment